The Union Brewery produces and fills beer, refreshing soft drinks and water. We ensure high quality and safe products by implementing the ISO 9001, 14001 and IFS standards, as well as by their certification. In addition to the assured high quality and safety of products, we are committed to responsible membership of the community and environment in which we operate.
All employees are committed to:
- Developing and producing beer and other beverages which will meet all the requirements regarding the food industry, as well as the requirements and expectations of clients and consumers.
- Continuously improving the efficiency of performance in all activities which affect a successful business. We will improve the quality of beer and beverages as well as the quality of services associated with the products.
- Continuously reducing negative environmental impacts by ensuring an optimal rational use of raw materials, materials and power.
- Meeting all legal requirements regarding the production of beer and beverages, the environment and health and safety. We will also meet other possible requirements and voluntarily implement them.
- Preventing possible pollution and accidents at work or other exceptional events.
- Successfully developing relations with suppliers.
- Establishing a business environment which will provide all employees, part-time employees and external collaborators with satisfaction and with career promotion opportunities.
Besides employees, realization of the business policy also involves clients, suppliers, external contractors and other business partners. We achieve this by employing active communications, notification and education.
The Union Brewery is a company that is open to the public. We actively cooperate with all interested parties, especially with the local community. We closely follow their initiatives and search for common solutions for further environmental improvement, both in our shared community and beyond.
President of the Management Board: mag. Dušan Zorko